The Logistics Officer will support the Logistics unit as a service provider for all CRS NE operations and partner projects and programs. Implement the relief supply chain, including storage, receipt of project material, transport/delivery plans, distribution plans, reporting systems, tracking system and filling system. Reconcile at least monthly project material stock and distributed quantities. Assist partners with the setup and management of relief supply chains and project material management systems. Support partners with the preparation of project material management and distribution reports. Enter accurate and timely data input into commodity tracking and reporting systems; recommend system improvements and revisions as necessary. Prepare and submit to the Supply Chain Manager, in a timely manner, all relevant and required reports. Provide training in logistics and commodity management for CRS and partners as requested.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
· Degree or High School diploma in relevant field
· Training and/or significant experience in General Management, Logistics, Financial Management, Accounting or equivalent
· Minimum three (3) years project logistics and management highly preferred
· Willingness to travel frequently to and work in the field
· Proven experience in planning, organization, staff management and staff development
· Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
· Proven leadership and team-building skills
· Demonstrated ability to prioritize, manage multiple tasks, delegate responsibilities and ensure follow-up, and motivate staff
· Solid working knowledge of computers and the following software: Windows, Outlook, MS Excel, MS Word; ability with MS Access highly desired Hausa and Kanuri Languages is an added advantage
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates should download the application form using this link http://goo.gl/8OOQcp and send with a detailed 3-page resume in a single file word document email@example.com The position title and location must be expressly stated as the subject of the email quoting reference number: LOG1009
Applications must reach us on or before COB Monday 23 October 2017. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
“CRS is an equal –opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, etc. Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply”.
Statement of Commitment to Protection:
‘’CRS’ recruitment and selection procedures reflect our commitment to protecting children and vulnerable adults from abuse and exploitation .